Fuel is one of the most expensive elements of operating a fleet and as such effective fuel cost management can help control total cost or make significant savings and there are a number of ways this can be done.
Questions you may ask:
- What are the biggest influences on fuel costs?
- Do I have effective control of the spend?
- Should I be looking at alternative fuels now?
- What is hybrid versus full electric?
- What are the total costs of running alternative fleets?
How does it work?
Specific areas where we can help include:
- Selecting the optimal fuel vehicle on your policy
- How you reimburse fuel/mileage
- Driving style and behaviours
- Adapting your fleet for regulatory or compliance changes
- Where you fill up and how you fund the cost
- Whether or not you fund drivers private fuel
- Ensuring hybrids are operated effectively
- Telematics and other GPS devices to optimise journeys
All of these factors and more can impact how much you are paying for fuel and an effective fuel strategy will review this against market changes on a regular basis. Interested in exploring further then reach out and letstalk.