Why not get the best pricing when you need it. Running expensive tender exercises takes time and effort, MultiBid offers real time competitive pricing when you need it.
Working with some of the largest UK vehicle finance providers, with access to over 2 million make, model, derivative, distance and duration combinations, our bespoke platform compares real time pricing to identify the most cost effective rate for your chosen vehicle and contract parameters.
Our comprehensive solution covers a bespoke customer specific web quote, configuration and ordering portal. In addition our consolidated reporting provides easy access to your key business information.
Questions you may ask:
- Does it really offer better rates?
- How can I ensure I am getting the best rates?
- Can I get better rates for buying the same vehicles at the sametime?
- How do I get to see the vehicles in real-time?
- What happens if it is a new vehicle is not launched yet?
- Who manages authorisation process to make sure they get the right vehicle?
Key considerations for Multibid
MultiBid is potentially the best way to optimise your fleet running costs.
There are a number of things to consider.
- Driver access - what price is shown for total cost/actual lease or policy lease rate
- Authorisation - is this on line or off line who needs to authorise
- On line or off line - which is best for you, do your drivers have access
- True comparison - who ensures you get true like for like - you or the fleet management company
- Special offers - how should these work
- Van specification - can the system manage detailed specifications
How can we Help?
Our on-line multibid portal allows you access to a full range of cars and vans. With your own unique log in id, you will have access to the best pricing there is in the market as we do the hard work for you.
Our web portal provides you with real time pricing at the click of a button. Our system compares a number of leading funders pricing to show you the best at make, model, derivative level and by specific contract term. You choose the vehicle you want and our simple order process will do the rest.
If you need to select/order more than one type of vehicle at the same time we have a bulk order option. This enables access to special bulk discounts.
You can operate the system in two ways :
- Fleet Manager only - when a fleet manager orders vehicles on behalf of your employees or
- Driver self access where we offer an individual user id that controls their list of available vehicles to choose only the vehicles your fleet policy enables them to see.