When businesses merge or a takeover has occured there is often the requirement to create a single fleet policy which effectively manages the new combined fleet, this can be complex and time consuming as levels of understanding need to be developed.
Questions you may ask:
- How do I ensure I retain employee benefits?
- How do I harmonise fleet policies?
- How can I benchmark costs of combining fleets?
- Integrating different suppliers how does this work?
- What is the value of the acquired fleet?
How does it work?
One of the most challenging situations facing a fleet manager can be integrating a new fleet into their existing operations after a new business is acquired or merged.
We have experience in bringing fleets together to ensure continuity, cost benefits are realised and driver satisfaction is maintained during what can be a challenging time.