Ensuring your drivers fully understand and comply with all aspects of your fleet policy and health and safety standards is imperative from both a compliance and cost management perspective.
Also your company brand is an important factor to consider. How your employees drive and the image your fleet portrays are key factors that can influence your company brand.
Questions you may ask:
- How can I get my drivers to read and understand their fleet policy obligations?
- What is the best way to survey my drivers and get their feedback?
- How do I measure the effectiveness of my fleet operation?
- Is it possible to benchmark my fleet performing versus my competitors/peers?
- How can I improve my policy and reduce costs at the same time?
- What does a 'best in class' offering look like?
Key considerations for branding
Effective branding and communications can have a number of benefits for any organisation.
Specific areas to consider include:
- Fleet branding
- Policy awareness
- Communications planning
- Driver satisfaction surveys
- Best practice sharing
- Employee behaviour incentives
- Policy update / frequency & distribution
- Policy adherence & declarations
How we can help?
As we are independent, we have a number of strategic partners who offer a variety of solutions and pricing for different needs.
We know what is available and what may be the best fit for your specific needs.
We start by getting to know your businesses specific requirements. We can then identify branding solutions that are aligned to your bespoke business needs.
We come back with a series of recommendations. You choose the right one for you. We can then implement and manage the supplier on your behalf ensuring benefits are realised.