Minilease Vehicle Rental is a service offering which provides a flexible medium term rental solution, catering for requirements from 30 days to 2 years.
It offers the flexibility more traditionally associated with the short term daily rental product but with a monthly cost of provision more aligned to long term vehicle lease commitments without the early termination costs.
Questions you may ask:
- I have a new employee starting but don't want to commit to a long term lease whilst they are in the probationary period?
- A new role is being created and needs a vehicle but only for a specific short term project - can I get a vehicle for this?
- A new employee has a car on order but the delivery time is over 3 months away, what is the best way to bridge the gap?
- An employee has received a promotion and the policy states they are entitled to a different type of car, I can I fulfil this quickly?
Key considerations for Minilease
Is Minilease an option, some factors to consider:
- Minilease versus long term lease options
- What is the minimum lease period?
- Will I incur penalties if I return the vehicle early?
- What vehicles are available on Minilease?
- Are there any mileage restrictions?
- What are the return conditions of the lease?
- What are the driver benefit in kind impacts?
- In life service provision
- Insurance management and MID maintenance implications?
How we can help?
As we are independent, we have a number of strategic partners who offer a variety of solutions and pricing for different needs.
We know what is available and what may be the best fit for your specific needs.
We start by getting to know your businesses specific requirements. We can then identify Minilease solutions that are aligned to your bespoke business needs and how the product can be incorporated into your broader vehicle funding requirements.
We come back with a series of recommendations. You choose the right one for you. We can then implement and manage the supplier on your behalf ensuring benefits are realised.