Managing contracts and ensuring the billing you receive matches the services you have utilised can be extremely complex and time consuming.
With automated and complex service billing invoice inaccuracies may occur and go undetected increasing cost to your business.
Technology enhancements now means that many invoice processes can be automated and fully integrated with your core financial systems to remove non value add activities and free up internal resources.
Questions you may ask:
- Am I being billed correctly for the vehicles I have and the services I receive?
- Are the contract terms I have in line with what I am being billed?
- How much time does it take my business to validate and process fleet invoices?
- Can I automate my invoice checking process?
- Do I receive adequate supporting documentation for the invoices I pay?
Key considerations for Contract Invoice Management
There are many distinct processes involved in verifying costs and making invoice payments.
Some of the areas include :
- Supply contract audit/reviews
- Contract pricing verification
- Vehicle fleet reconciliation
- Billing format validation
- Driver validation
- Unit costing validation
- Query raising and resolution
- Dispute resolution
- Payment approval/authorisation
- Payment submission
- Cost Centre/Account posting
- Budget tracking/forecasting
How we can help?
We know what tools are available and what may be the best fit for your specific needs, ensuring costs are controlled.
Technology is moving quickly and dependent on how you operate today, some of the latest technology may be more effective and help automate this non value add activity.
We start by getting to know your businesses specific requirements. We can then identify invoice management solutions that are aligned to your bespoke business needs.
We come back with a series of recommendations. You choose the right one for you ensuring benefits are realised.