Fuel spend is typically around 20% to 30% of total fleet running costs and as such effective management and cost control is critical to running an efficient fleet operation.
Fuel cards are a convenient and cost effective method of managing and controlling your business fuel spend and a source of valuable management data.
Questions you may ask:
- Are fuel cards cost effective?
- What is the available fuel network for the card?
- Can I use supermarket fuel stations with the card?
- Is card spend restricted to fuel?
- Could they support HMRC compliance?
- Can the card integrate with my expense system?
- What exception reporting is available?
- How quickly can I get new or replacement cards for employees?
- Is it easy to see total fuel spend on a timely basis?
Key considerations for Fuel Cards
How we can help?
As we are independent, we have a number of strategic partners who offer a variety of solutions and pricing for different needs.
We know what is available and what may be the best fit for your specific needs.
Technology is moving quickly and dependent on how you operate today, some of the latest technology may offer you a better and more cost effective solution.
We start by getting to know your businesses specific requirements. We can then identify Fuel Card solutions that are aligned to your bespoke business needs.
We come back with a series of recommendations. You choose the right one for you. We can then implement and manage the supplier on your behalf ensuring benefits are realised.
Secure Chip & Pin
Driver audit checks
Nearest garage locators
Discounted fuel offers
Full fuel audit and forecasts