Glass replacement management is becoming an area of increased importance and complexity as the imbedded technology within glass for new vehicles today continues to become more sophisticated. This has a direct knock on impact of significantly increasing the cost of replacement, along with the need to ensure that replacement glass is fit for purpose both from a safety perspective and also a compatibility with inbuilt vehicle technology.
Due to these considerations a glass replacement service provider that offers low cost with high service levels along with a cost effective and proactive glass repair service is key to managing your spend in this area.
Questions you may ask:
- Are glass repairs being managed proactively?
- How can I ensure that my glass replacement costs are competitive?
- What is included in terms of coverage and SLA's for service?
- Does my provider cover the locations I need?
- Is my glass replacement in line with OEM standards?
- With so many different glass specifications how can I audit my glass spend?
- Am I incurring downtime, if so why?
- What service can my drivers expect?
Key considerations for Glass
Areas to think about include:
- Mobile fitting service
- Out of hours requirements
- Replacement glass SLA
- Repair or replace policy
- Monthly or pay on use charging
- Insurance policy - glass implications
- Car policy - which vehicles have lower glass replacement costs?
- Driver recharges
- Driver contact/ helpline
- Managing vehicle downtime
How we can help?
As we are independent, we have a number of strategic partners who can offer a variety of solutions and pricing for different needs.
We know what options are available in the market and which offerings may be the best fit for your specific needs.
Managing this area of spend needs to cover both replacement component costs and a structured process for proactively managing glass repairs where this a safe option.
We start by getting to know your businesses specific requirements. We can then identify Glass replacement and repair solutions that are aligned to your bespoke business needs.
We come back with a series of recommendations. You choose the right one for you. We can then implement and manage the supplier on your behalf ensuring benefits are realised.